PARENT ACCESS TO SCHOOLOGY
What is schoology?
- Schoology is an online Learning Management System that enables Northeastern High School to create an online learning environment. Students can access digital content for each of their classes as well communicate with instructors, counselors, and administrators. Schoology is also the platform where students can access their assignments and grades.
Why create an account?
- Parents and guardians who create FREE accounts that are linked to their child(ren) at NHS can see school updates, course information, and grades. Parents also receive course updates and messages from instructors. Schoology is a great tool to see what your child is learning at Northeastern!
Instructions on creating an account:
- Go to www.schoology.com
- Click Sign Up at the top of the page and choose Parent
- Enter your Parent Access Code (Contact Mr. Iezzi at email@example.com to receive your Parent Access Code)
- Fill out the form with your information
- Click Register to complete
When you use a Parent Access Code to create an account, you are automatically associated with your child. You can add additional children to your account using the Add Child button.
For further information on schoology, click here to access their Parent Guide