Return to Headlines


Did you recently relocate within the district?  If you haven't already done so, please update your address.  You will need to stop by the administration building and provide proof of residency.  Please bring your driver's license or State ID and one of the following: Lease/rental agreement, deed, mortgage, and/or settlement papers.  This will ensure that all mailings reach you and your student(s).
Any questions, may be directed to Jennifer Spence at 266-3667 ext 10224
 Proof of Residency