(Insert a picture or image here)Christine Rine
I am one of the few people in the world that can honestly say I look forward coming to work every day. The students are the reason I enjoy my job!
- Grew up in Middletown, actually right down the road from Three Mile Island
- Have two younger brothers
- Graduated from Lower Dauphin High School in 1992
- Played field hockey and softball all through high school
- Was a varsity cheerleader
- After high school attended Harrisburg Area Community College for 2 years
- Finished my Bachelors in Elementary Education at Penn State Harrisburg
- Returned back to Penn State Harrisburg for my Master's program in Teaching and Curriculum with an emphasis on Reading Specialist
- Attended California University of Pennsylvania to complete my Principal Certification program
- I am happily married to my husband for over 19 years
- We have two boys, Tyler who is a junior in high school and Zach who is in 8th grade
- Both boys are very active in sports - lacrosse, baseball, golf, swimming, skiing, snowboarding
- My football teams are Penn State and Steelers
- Baseball is my favorite sport! Go Yankees!!!!!!
- Love traveling, spending time at sporting events and being with my family
2016-2017 is going to be an incredible year for your child as they continue to mature and become young adults. We are all very excited to be apart of this journey! Thank you for your support as it takes a "village" to raise a successful child!