Welcome! I am Mrs. Lanzalotti and this is officially my 11th year teaching elementary-aged students. I am happy and thrilled to remain apart of the BOBCAT family! I previously taught in Baltimore County for seven years in both a fourth, and second grade classroom. I graduated from York College of Pennsylvania in 2008, and Concordia University in 2014 with a Masters in Educational Leadership and Administration. This is my fourth year here at York Haven, and I am truly blessed to not only teach amazing children every day, but work with colleagues who truly care for the children's well-being!
I am a Baltimore County native and my family still resides there. My wonderful husband Joe and I live in York County and love every bit of it. We have three beautiful babies (cats) of our own...Ellie, Chance, and Wyatt. I am a family girl at heart, and love to be around family as much as I possibly can. Joe's family all migrated to Jersey after being Philly residents their entire lives, so we find ourself there, too.
Tidbits about Mrs. Lanzalotti:
- I love being an active member of my Christian church, Grace Fellowship, and serving God
- I enjoy going to the gym and doing TRX, along with aerial yoga & mat yoga
- Spending quality time with my husband along with going out with friends, eating dinner, or watching a movie
- Spoiling our own little babies (the three cats below) and my own nieces and nephews (total of 4 girls and 4 boys)
- Love taking road trips and spontaneous adventures
- I truly enjoy helping others
- I am an identical twin (see pic of the two of us below and see if you can figure who is who ;))
- I smile A LOT, and am so thankful for all I've been blessed with in life!
I love teaching third graders at York Haven Elementary School! I am determined to develop their academics and social learning skills as they continue on their journey as 21st century learners! I encourage, motivate, and set high expectations for ALL students, and it is through this they become higher level thinkers and citizens. These children are our future...let's prepare them for such.