Registering your child at Northeastern School District
All new student registration will be will be held at the Northeastern Administration Center located at 41 Harding Street, Manchester PA.
Please call for an appointment so we can make sure you are seen in a timely manner. The number is 717 266-3667; press zero for the operator.
Please bring the following documents to register your children:
- Immunization record
- Proof of age (Birth Certificate, passport, baptismal certificate, a legal statement by a parent or prior school records.)
- Proof of Residency (Deed, a lease agreement, utility bill, vehicle registration, driver's license or Dept. of Transportation ID card.)
The following forms will need to be completed. You may pick up a packet from any building, you may fill out the forms when you arrive or you may download the files from our site.
These forms are completed for each child:
Other documents that are helpful:
- Current report cards - High School students, please bring a transcript
- School records
- Withdrawal paper from previous school
- Any applicable special education records such as IEP, ER/RR, NOREP, 504
- Medical access card if applicable
- Any custody papers
To the left is a link that connects you to all of the district forms