Tri-M Music Honor Society
The Tri-M Honor Society is the international music honor society for high school students. Tri-M is a program of MENC:The National Associaion for Music Education, the larget nonprofit organization dedicated to the advancement of music education. It is designed to recognize students for their academic and musical achievements, reward them for their accomplishments and service activities, and to inspire other students to excel at music and leadership.
Northeastern Tri-M Music Honor Society Purpose
· Strengthen our school’s music program
· Provide an appropriate method for recognizing the musical achievements of our members.
· Focus public attention on our school’s music program through community service
· Motivate and recognize our member’s musical and personal achievements, credits, and grades
· Inspire and challenge our members
· Help our members reach their full musical potential
· Encourage our members to work together toward the same goal
2012-13 Tri-M Officers
President – Ana Carroll
Vice President – Rosemary Riccardo
Secretary – Matthew Orndorf